Each year thousands of individuals and companies incorporate in Nevada, which has established itself as the one of the best jurisdictions to incorporate for asset protection. The following are many reasons why people incorporate in Nevada:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX (EFFECTIVE 7/1/2015- Entities making over $4 million annually shall be subject to a commerce tax. Amounts vary depending on the business classification. For additional information visit tax.nv.gov)
- NEVADA IS NOW THE ONLY STATE IN THE U.S. THAT HAS A CHARGING ORDER PROVISION FOR CLOSELY HELD CORPORATIONS. THIS MEANS MORE PROTECTION FOR THE SHAREHOLDERS.
- CORPORATE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS CAN BE PROTECTED FROM PERSONAL LIABILITY FOR LAWFUL ACTS OF THE CORPORATION
- ONE PERSON CAN RUN THE CORPORATION
- THE STOCKHOLDERS ARE NOT A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD
- NO FRANCHISE TAX
- NO PERSONAL OR CORPORATE TAX (UNLESS ENTITY GROSSES OVER $4M. NEW 7/1/15)
- NO TAX ON CORPORATE SHARES
- THERE IS ESTABLISHED CASE LAW THAT PREVENTS EASY PIERCING OF THE CORPORATE VEIL
- OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND STOCKHOLDERS DON’T NEED TO LIVE IN NEVADA.
- ONLY THE NAMES OF THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND REGISTERED AGENT ARE A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD
- THERE ARE MINIMAL REPORTING AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
- NO MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENT TO START CORPORATION
- NEVADA CORPORATIONS MAY ISSUE STOCK FOR SERVICES, PERSONAL PROPERTY, REAL ESTATE OR CAPITAL, WHICH MAY BE DETERMINED ONLY BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Executive Office Services
Your Nevada Corporation can provide you with tremendous state tax saving benefits as well as protecting your assets, medical reimbursement plans, retirement plans, travel, etc. when correctly structured. The importance of our Executive Office Services is so that you can show beyond any doubt that your corporation is established here- something you should seriously consider. It is your proof of a Nevada presence.
- An office address- you may use this address for letterhead, advertising, etc.
- Mail service- your corporate mail will be received and forwarded on a daily basis for up to 100 pieces per quarter. Includes postage costs for regular mail. (Parcels and special shipping paid separately)
- Telephone service- your corporation will be assigned it’s own phone number which you may advertise. Our staff will answer your phone (between the hours of 8-5 PST) according to your instructions and relay messages to you. The cost for the telephone line is included.
- A listing with the local directory and directory assistance.
- 1 Free unit of 24-hour voice mail included -$199 value!!
- Fax service with a number, which you may advertise for the corporation. Incoming faxes forwarded to you.
Just compare what it would cost you to rent an office, pay for phone, internet and a full time receptionist- probably over $2000 a month! This is a great alternative to help get your business started while protecting the benefits that a Nevada Corporation offers.